About six weeks ago I said in this mailing list that I was working on a program to view/browse/search email list archives. At the time I expected to release this program very soon, but it took considerably longer than I expected. I have to suppress the urge to add improvements... Maybe one broken promise already characterizes it as vaporware, but I will make it available "Real Soon Now" ;-).

Dick van Soest

bussiere bussiere wrote:

hi i'am new here and i have some questions :

First is this plan to have a search function for the mailing list archive ?
Finding if my questions has been already posted was not easy.