That's a good point, Chris.  And I'm sure Tim and the gang will be
able to clean that up quickly.

But note that this is a natural side effect of special tags--them what
behave differently from all the others.  Not only are you introducing
bugs in the new implementation, but you're creating bugs in all the
code that was built on the old assumptions about common behavior which
are no longer true.

And I only mean this as an attempt to explain, from a software
engineering perspective, why Joshua might resist making lots of
"special" tags.

Thanks for your attention,

--
Brian Del Vecchio   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://hybernaut.com/