On 11/19/05, Brian Del Vecchio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In this context, you can't possibly expect 100% matches when you're
> searching--if so, what search engine has you so incredibly spoiled? 8^)

I do expect that if I put a term in the search box that term appears
in the results that are returned to me. Everything else is
suggestions. Which is cool, but then it should be labelled properly
(as I indicated earlier: label the different kinds of results
appropriately). A keyword search is just that-- not a conceptual
search.

If I wanted items tagged GTD by others, I would just use the existing
del.icio.us/tag/gtd function.