El 08/12/2005, a las 01:16 AM, Michel G. escribió:

I think it matters because I don't think of an easier way to see if I
have already bookmarked a link whether I am on that page, by using the
about shortcut in the toolbar, or if I am on delicious, by clicking the
"and n other people".

Right now, I don't have a fast way to see if I have already bookmarked
lifehacker. I can search my bookmarks or search the /url page for my
username. If anyone has a fastest system, please let me know.

Just bookmark the link. del.icio.us will tell if if you have already bookmarked the link (in which case it becomes an "edit" instead of "new" action).

Regards,