You are right, network is not groups.
 
Some stuff we want to do later relies on Network, and I'd actually coded up a (worse version) of network a while ago and never was able to release it.
 
Tag unions is also on the list, but I want to make sure there's a better UI in place for navigating the tags first.
 
Joshua
 
 On 4/28/06, Joshua Schachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Because the inbox was, unfortunately, poorly thought out, badly
designed, confusing to lots of people.

True. I support this change.

I'm sorry if this means not keeping things exactly the same, forever,
but I think this is an overall improvement.

It's great to see continuous progressive improvement on del.icio.us. That is my main reason for sticking with the service. BUT --- I cannot pretend I forgot about you saying there are going to be changes with the social part of "social bookmarking". Groups, profiles... I don't recall exactly. Networks aren't groups after all, but on the other hand groups tend to get out of hand and become useless on other social bookmarking services or social networks.

So - while we're speaking of changes - are there any plans/development steps taken forward something similar to this?

And - I cannot resist - what about tag unions? Possible? :)

-Mislav


SPONSORED LINKS
Developer network Computer security Computer training


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to