Howdy!

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 07:04:08AM -0800, FooBar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m having trouble adding apt to the cross-compile Qt SDK toolchain. I’m
> hoping someone can direct me to some resources or guide me on how to
> accomplish this task.

Whats the rationale behind it? I can see apt being useful on the target
under rare/obscure cirumstances, but in the SDK, what do you want to
archieve?

Greetz

> FooBar

PS: Hiding behind "FooBar" doesn't give a very good impression.

--
———————————————
Josef Holzmayr

Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
Fax: +49 8444 9204-50

R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Woelkestrasse 11
D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
———————————————
Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548

Amtsgericht Ingolstadt - GmbH: HRB 191328 - KG: HRA 170363
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
USt-IdNr.: DE 128592548

View/Reply Online (#47974): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/yocto/message/47974
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/69718146/21656
Mute #yocto: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mk?hashtag=yocto&subid=6691583