Hi, we want to set up to cross compile our software that uses QApt, for an
embedded device, on our build machine. We want to automate the process. The
embedded device is to be updated on occasion, and is actually migrated from a
different embedded device. We have been able to build other Qt projects fine,
but when it comes to including apt-pkg/pkgcache.h, we haven't had luck.

P.S. Oops, I replied to sender the first time I sent this message and not to
group (sorry if you get a duplicate message Josef):

View/Reply Online (#47975): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/yocto/message/47975
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/69718146/21656
Mute #yocto: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mk?hashtag=yocto&subid=6691583
Mute #apt: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mk?hashtag=apt&subid=6691583