Hi all,

I have a few oeqa test cases, which always should run last in a test suite (log and file collectors for instance). Due to the ordering of the test case discovery I had to name all those tests like "zzz_<name>" to move them to the end of the computed list.

Unfortunately this is very error prone, as the OETestDepends tag does have major influence on the ordering (just a single misplaced tag in any test case can make it past those "zzz" cases).
Also it makes things hard to read IMO.

That brings me to my question, is there any way to ensure that test cases are run at the end of the complete list of test suites?

If not does anyone have an idea how to create such a feature (maybe a new decorator or something like that)?

Regards
Konrad