Hi,

I'm seeing a build failure with pseudo performing a qemux86 build using
kas-container. Note that I'm using kas-container, and not using kas inside a
container of my own making.

build host: openSUSE 15.3
container tool: podman
steps:
        $ git clone https://github.com/siemens/kas.git
        $ mkdir layers
        $ git clone git://git.openembedded.org/bitbake layers/bitbake
        $ git clone git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core
layers/openembedded-core
        create the file "simple.yml" containing -----------------+
        | header:                                                |
        |        version: 11                                     |
        | machine: qemux86                                       |
        | distro: nodistro                                       |
        | target:                                                |
        |        - core-image-base                               |
        | repos:                                                 |
        |         bitbake:                                       |
        |                 path: layers/bitbake                   |
        |                 layers:                                |
        |                         conf: disabled                 |
        |         openembedded-core:                             |
        |                 path: layers/openembedded-core         |
        |                 layers:                                |
        |                         meta:                          |
→ NOTE: do not use real tabs in the yml file
→ NOTE: if this is your first time using kas-container and/or podman you'll
        probably have to do some one-time/first-time setup of podman in order
        to use containers as a non-root user
→ NOTE: the head revisions of the following repos are as follows:
  kas: 75d1a5cce49f363b4dacd702a48d3b11195a353c
  layers/bitbake: bdf5739c5d831dc97a7d81568f94a0953c71017f
  layers/openembedded-core: 24c1b8346a2ab8bdea2e140282e33814166d9113

        $ DL_DIR=/path/to/your/DL_DIR kas/kas-container build simple.yml

the above steps always result in the following build error for me:

        ERROR: Task
(/work/layers/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-support/icu/icu_70.1.bb:do_install)
 failed with exit code '1'
        Pseudo log:
        path mismatch [1 link]: ino 47078782 db '/tmp/sh-thd.8MYMaq' req
'/tmp/sh-thd.s6sVVG'.
        Setup complete, sending SIGUSR1 to pid 5494.