Hi,

I'm also facing same issue behind proxy even though I personally reverted below
patch :(

https://git.yoctoproject.org/poky/commit/meta/classes/cargo_common.bbclass?h=kirkstone&id=83651eda51d65bcf479a9a8940232b712583e61f

cargo_common: remove http_proxy
Fix the test_sstate_noop_samesigs oe-selftest that
produces an error like:

   core2-64-poky-linux/libstd-rs/1.54.0-r0.do_configure.sigdata differs:
   basehash changed from <hash-a> to <hash-b>
   Variable http_proxy value changed from '' to 'http://example.com/'

by simply removing the proxy config option. This may be added back
after merge to oe-core if needed and if the diffsigs check passes.

Best Regards,
Chanho Park