Martin, U R too fast. Speedy Gonzales. ;-)

I do agree that this is the bad practice to change licences for the
known recipes. For the can-utils and socketcand. I'll revert this back
to GPLv2.

But, could you, please, allow me to have my own original cannelloni
recipe (yes, I developed it with some help from this community) on my
own terms? I DID not copy it from anywhere. It is an ORIGINAL.

Please, check. Do NOT overspeed. Please.

Thank you for your advice.

Zee
_______