On 31.03.23 at 11:42, MOHAMMED HASSAN wrote:
If so, you could write a recipe to integrate the binary into your
root
filesystem, as it's possible to do with pre-compiled libraries :
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/dev-manual/common-tasks.html#working-with-pre-built-libraries.

Caution, in this document, the new override syntax (with ":"
instead of
"_") is shown, it doesn't apply to Dunfell.

    Will it be okay for me to refer the above link for my specific
    case?I'd say yes, write a similar recipe for your binary.

Its a .exe binary file. Will it work?

Not if that's a Windows executable (you can check with the "file" command). Just try to run it on your target system a
Cheers
Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin