>> Will it be okay for me to refer the above link for my specific
>> case?I'd say yes, write a similar recipe for your binary.
>>
>> Its a .exe binary file. Will it work?
>

> Not if that's a Windows executable (you can check with the "file"
> command). Just try to run it on your target system a

Sorry, Ive made some errors here. I just run file command to check, and it
seems I was misled by my team into believing it was a statically linked binary.
Ive attached a screenshot for your reference about the type of file it is.
Maybe that would help clear out the mess Ive made.

Thanks and regards,
Hassan