Hi all,

we do have an out-of-tree fetcher that I would like to make use of with
devtool, for instance for upgrade checking.
Within our recipes the fetcher is registered by this workaround

python () {
    import foo
    bb.fetch2.methods.append(foo.FooFetcher())
}

Which isn't the nicest possible solution still does the trick.

But that doesn't work for devtool, as it seems to not take any but oe-core
lib-paths into consideration.

For devtool check-upgrade-status <recipe with above code snippet>

I get something like "no handler for foo://... found".

Is there any way to register this out-of-tree fetcher module so tinfoil/devtool
can "see" them?

Cheers
Konrad