On 7 Sep 2023, at 12:38, shrikantvaishnav via lists.yoctoproject.org
<shrikantvaishnav=hotmail....@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am using "Mickledore 4.2.3" for "Raspberry-Pi2" and for init I am using the
> default "SysVinit".I want to start my Script/Application immediately after
> starting and disable all logs. Please tell me how I can implement this in
> YOCTO.

First, write an init script as usual with any sysv-using Linux system (for
example, https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/20361).  In your recipe install it to
/etc/init.d and then use the update-rcd class to register it
(https://docs.yoctoproject.org/ref-manual/classes.html#update-rc-d).

Searching poky for the update-rc.d class will give you many examples.

Ross