Yeah, it is indeed, hence the changing the git address 🙂
________________________________
From: Ross Burton <ross.bur...@arm.com>
Sent: 17 October 2023 15:32
To: Dave Hitchman <dave.hitch...@kymati.com>
Cc: Mikko Rapeli <mikko.rap...@linaro.org>; yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
<yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: [yocto] Using cmake... how?

On 17 Oct 2023, at 12:58, Dave Hitchman via lists.yoctoproject.org
<dave.hitchman=kymati....@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> I understand that, and the compiler the rest of the recipe uses does cope so
> I am trying to understand why this bit of the whole thing is using a
> different compiler. Maybe it is somewhere in the cmake of the library, but it
> certainly isnt obvious. Thats where I am digging for the moment.

I presume this is a closed-source library so you can’t just share it?

The CMakeLists.txt are definitely doing The Wrong Thing by not respecting the
environment the toolchain sets up.  Unfortunately this is now your problem to
figure out exactly where and why it overrides the settings.

Ross