Hi Lee

On 09.11.23 at 16:29, Lee Chee Yang wrote:

Hi

We are pleased to announce the Yocto Project 4.3 Release is now available for download.

https://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-4.3/poky-15b576c4101231d248fda7ae0824e1780e1a8901.tar.bz2

http://mirrors.kernel.org/yocto/yocto/yocto-4.3/poky-15b576c4101231d248fda7ae0824e1780e1a8901.tar.bz2

A gpg signed version of these release notes is available at:

http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-4.3/RELEASENOTES

Many thanks for the release. Maybe fore the next major release you could mention the HTML version of the release notes, as well as the migration notes, as they were available when the release was made:
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/dev/migration-guides/release-4.3.html

That's a little better than the raw rst sources :)

For release updates, I'm not sure that's possible, as the release notes are usually available in HTML after the release is made.
Thanks again
Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin