On 15 Nov 2023, at 12:05, Javier Casas Marín via lists.yoctoproject.org
<j.casas=falconelectronica....@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> It is in run.do_userfs. I saw that the files where removed while
> do_image_userfs task was running so I looked at the image logs in temp
> directory and found it there

Sure but _where_ does that come from?

This is the generic yocto channel, and this isn’t a standard part of Yocto:

~/Yocto/openembedded-core (master) $ git grep do_userfs
~/Yocto/openembedded-core (master) $

A bit of googling reveals this to be meta-ktn value-add.  I suggest you tell
them that this class should be documented more obviously so that yuo don’t
waste time trying to figure out why your files are disappearing.

Ross