Not sure. I don't see the original error any more, but

NOTE: No reply from server in 30s (for command ping at 02:08:20.176053)
Timeout while waiting for a reply from the bitbake server (60s at
02:08:50.440750)

How can I know if this timeout happened before or after completion of the
bitbake command?

Also, I see a lot of warning messages like these:

WARNING: rt-app-1.0-r0 do_package: URL: git://github.com/gbagnoli/rt-app.git
uses git protocol which is no longer supported by github. Please change to
;protocol=https in the url.
WARNING: rt-app-1.0-r0 do_package: URL: git://github.com/gbagnoli/rt-app.git
does not set any branch parameter. The future default branch used by tools and
repositories is uncertain and we will therefore soon require this is set in all
git urls.

Are these important and how can they be cured?

Thank you again

--
Daniele Lugli
General Logic srl