Thank you Alex.
git branch --contains in poky/meta-realtime does not find the SRCREV
17be4548c4260b80be623e0e1317e98a770dea7a in any branch
Anyway I added ;branch=master;protocol=https to the SRC_URI in rt-app.bb and
the warnings disappeared. Good!

Khem:
I added
DEPENDS:append = " qemuwrapper-cross"
in core-image-rt-extended.bb
and I have no more failure in the postinstall intercept hook; log.do_rootfs is
now clean. Good!

Unluckily this isn't yet the conclusion. What I get now is:

| ERROR: A native program mkfs.ext4 required to build the image was not found
(see details above).
| Please make sure wic-tools have e2fsprogs-native in its DEPENDS, build it
with 'bitbake wic-tools' and try again
ERROR: Task
(/home/vboxuser/Documents/poky/meta-realtime/recipes-extended/images/core-image-rt-extended.bb:do_image_wic)
 failed with exit code '1'

I verified that poky/meta/recipes-core/meta/wic-tools.bb already has
e2fsprogs-native in its dependecncies, issued 'bitbake wic-tools' then again
'bitbake core-image-rt-extended' but mkfs.ext4 is still not found.

I will now try a clean bitbake by removing sstate-cache and tmp.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

My best regards

--
Daniele Lugli