On 11/15/2012 04:05 AM, Fredrik Hugosson wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for a great developer day in Barcelona!

Is it possible to get the vdi-files or appliances (which ever it was)
used for the labs? It would save some valuable time when doing labs with
beginners here at work.

Best regards
/Fredrik Hugosson

Which labs? For the intro labs, the computers were running Linux natively. I took some notes on how I set up those machines I can send you off-list if you'd like - let me know.

Things *should* just work if you're using a recent release of Ubuntu, Fedora, or OpenSUSE and follow the setup instructions in our Quick Start Guide:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.html

Scott

--
Scott Garman