On 11/15/2012 01:50 PM, Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote:
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Scott Garman<scott.a.gar...@intel.com>  wrote:
On 11/15/2012 04:05 AM, Fredrik Hugosson wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for a great developer day in Barcelona!

Is it possible to get the vdi-files or appliances (which ever it was)
used for the labs? It would save some valuable time when doing labs with
beginners here at work.

Best regards
/Fredrik Hugosson

Which labs? For the intro labs, the computers were running Linux natively. I
took some notes on how I set up those machines I can send you off-list if
you'd like - let me know.

Things *should* just work if you're using a recent release of Ubuntu,
Fedora, or OpenSUSE and follow the setup instructions in our Quick Start
Guide:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.html
Just a side note that I should have materials available on the website
by the end of this week

I would encourage the presenters to share the setup instructions also so that some one can follow the course ware. Some of the steps in the labs assume setup has been done.