From: Burton, Ross [mailto:ross.bur...@intel.com]
Sent: 8. huhtikuuta 2013 12:18
To: Andreas Enbacka
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Problem with mouse and keyboard detection in yocto
(core-image-sato on emenlow)

On 8 April 2013 09:42, Andreas Enbacka <aenba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have experienced some problems with getting the USB mouse and
> keyboard detected in the default core-image-sato Yocto image, built
> for the Intel Emenlow machine (with emgd graphics). X launches
> successfully to the Sato desktop, but I get no response from the mouse
> or keyboard. When I from terminal execute grep -i mouse
> /var/log/Xorg.0.log from terminal, I get the following output:

Attaching the entire X log instead of grepping for phrases that you think are
relevant would be more useful - in this case the module that X should be using
for USB input is "evdev", not "mouse".  Check that you've got the xorg evdev
driver present and that the server is loading the module.  It's possible that
the permissions are wrong on the input nodes in /dev/input.

Oh, and what version of Poky  / oe-core were you using - 1.3 or master?

Ross