On 01/08/2014 17:28, Alex J Lennon wrote:
On 01/08/2014 15:38, Kévin THIERRY wrote:
Hi Alex,

Can you check if the filesfind-supplements and find-supplements.ksyms
exist by trying this please:

bitbake rpm-native -c devshell
ls -l scripts/find-supplements{,.ksyms}

And tell us the output.
I think it's the bash vs dash issue rearing its head again
That's what I was thinking.

Replacing

  install -m 755 scripts/find-supplements{,.ksyms} ${D}${prefix}/lib/rpm

with

  install -m 755 scripts/find-supplements ${D}${prefix}/lib/rpm
   install -m 755 scripts/find-supplements.ksyms ${D}${prefix}/lib/rpm

in rpm-extraconf.inc got me further, onto an error about a missing "pushd"

This made me think it was a shall issue and sure enough reconfiguring
back to bash with

dpkg-reconfigure dash

fixed the problem.

I'm not sure of the Yocto policy on dash vs bash but I've been using
dash without problems in general for some time now
I don't know either but I think it's best to be compliant with both bash and dash, I will try to correct those issues in order to be dash-compliant. Thanks a lot for the feedback ;)

Regards,
Kevin