On 02/08/2014 17:35, Alex J Lennon wrote:
On 01/08/2014 17:36, Alex J Lennon wrote:
On 01/08/2014 16:38, Alex J Lennon wrote:
I don't know either but I think it's best to be compliant with both
bash and dash, I will try to correct those issues in order to be
dash-compliant. Thanks a lot for the feedback ;)
No problem Kévin. I'm glad you feel it is of some use. I'm getting other
recipes failing now with bash. What I'll probably do is let it run to
completion with bitbake -k and collate the failures.

Hopefully that'll be some useful feedback in terms of a build on Ubuntu

Cheers,

Alex

Kévin,

I made some progress with a USB installation of Yocto Tizen and a VirtualBox
disk.
That's good news ! Did you have to make some changes in meta-tizen ? If so, could you send us your patches so we can integrate them ? Thanks !

Both a Samsung laptop running from USB and a VirtualBox machine boot, but after
mounting the root filesystem they go extremely slowly.

They get to "failed to get machine ID" and then it's taking a minute or two
before new output appears. Then screen goes black and I don't appear to get any further.

e.g.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ckc84doykfnyvwp/AAAA7s_wocGh1PNUJ3tfIMBLa?n=17361870

We already encountered this issue in the past unfortunately we don't know what causes that. We didn't get this issue recently so we are unable to reproduce it. I'm wondering if it could be linked too the use of a USB (we are not using USB anymore to test the images since it's not very convenient). I will put an image on a USB stick and see how it goes.

If you have more ideas about what could cause this issue we would be glad to know them.

Kevin