On 15-07-17 08:47 AM, Gorny Krystian wrote:
Hi

I try add to my core-image-rt image on a x86 arch my own IO driver. I
have already my own recipe, for normal user space programs everything is
working fine.

For the kernel space driver Yocto is missing at do_comile task the
asm/atomic.h header file. I have searched for the atomic.h file and
found a lot of them in the ./build/tmp/work folder. Yocto should use one
of them for the right hardware architecture right? Or is the a something
else I have forget to do?

What Yocto branch are you using ?

atomic.h is placed in the right location by the kernel build, assuming
that your driver recipe has the proper dependencies.  Without seeing
that recipe, it is hard to say more.

Cheers,

Bruce

Many thanks

Krystian

*Krystian Gorny*
Research & Development

Wipotec GmbH
Adam-Hoffmann-Str. 26
67657 Kaiserslautern

T +49.631.34146-0
F +49.631.34146-8640
http://www.wipotec.com

<http://www.wipotec.com>

Legal information:
Wipotec Wiege- und Positioniersysteme GmbH
HRB 2317 Kaiserslautern, Management: T. Düppre, U. Wagner

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error)
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly
forbidden.