On 15-07-23 09:31 AM, Gorny Krystian wrote:
So my drv_iointerrupt.c is a standard *.ko driver. It's still missing the
include files asm/atomic.h and linux/cdev.h when I try to build it ($bitbake
iointerrupt).

Can I compile and install the driver module to the kernel with normal *.bb
files (like a normal recipe)? I'm still not sure about this.

If the driver follows kernel conventions, then yes, you can write a
recipe that builds and packages the modules.

If you look in meta-skeleton, there is a hello-mod example of a kmod
recipe.

Bruce

Many Thanks
Krystian

Krystian Gorny
Research & Development

Wipotec GmbH
Adam-Hoffmann-Str. 26
67657 Kaiserslautern

T +49.631.34146-0
F +49.631.34146-8640
http://www.wipotec.com

Weigh Cells | Weighing systems

See our solutions. Visit us at our events
http://www.wipotec.com/de/aktuelles/veranstaltungen/

Legal information:
Wipotec Wiege- und Positioniersysteme GmbH
HRB 2317 Kaiserslautern, Management: T. D?ppre, U. Wagner

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.