Hi all,
I am not affiliated to any Yocto Project member organisation, but am assisting with integration at the Automotive Grade Linux project, which is re-using some work from upstreams at git.yoctoproject.org

Recently members of the AGL community have started contributing patches for meta-renesas at our mirror [1]. We would like to offer this and future work to upstream, and I am hoping to understand so that I can help guide AGL's activities so that we are properly aligned. Please can someone guide us on the accepted way to offer these and subsequent patches?

br
Paul

[1] https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/#/c/4047/