On 13.09.2017 19:55, Khem Raj wrote:

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:27 AM, Ayoub Zaki <ayoub.z...@embexus.com <mailto:ayoub.z...@embexus.com>> wrote:

    I ran into the same problem:

    ENABLE_UART = "1" is not enough you should also add
    INSTALL_append= " rpi-config" to your local.conf and Serial port
    will be enabled.

​this should be automatically pulled in if you built a sdcard image.​
I'm using Wic so it does not work unless I extend the machine config with :
MACHINE_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS += " bcm2835-bootfiles rpi-config"