On 11/24/2017 04:30 PM, Koehler, Yannick wrote:
I was not using -c testimage, and I also think the DISTRO_FEATURE may be
incorrectly set in my case, I will try that, thanks for the pointer.

Do read the comments in testimage.bbclass, as they explain how to use it. Particularly, seems like ptests is actually not added to the list of runtime tests to run by default, so you need to do that in your local.conf (or in the image recipe). A lot of hoops to jump through, I know, but at least it's cleanly structured.

Alex