On 01/18/2018 12:00 PM, Martin Jansa wrote:
FWIW: here nativesdk-libepoxy fails in do_configure already since meson conversion

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'TOPDIR/tmp-glibc/work/x86_64-nativesdk-oesdk-linux/nativesdk-libepoxy/1.4.3-r0/build/meson-private/sanitycheckc.exe'

http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/164799/

libepoxy in master doesn't support nativesdk yet (it's part of my changes to support virtglrenderer and spice in qemu). Is there some magic combination of settings meson needs to work for nativesdk?

I don't know. There's an ongoing discussion in oe-core around this problem.

Alex