On 01/18/2018 03:41 PM, Andrea Galbusera wrote:
Yes, this is coherent with what Alexander's commit message says. We
started building stuff in test/ while switching to meson...
If we can't easily fix the upstream ourself and/or reproduce outside
of OE to ask for help from upstream devels, IMO we should temporarily
prevent meson from building the tests.

Note that this same test does build fine in poky, so disabling the tests is not a good fix. You should figure out what is about the non-poky EGL headers that is causing the failure, and whether you need to configure the provider of those headers differently, or add missing dependencies etc.

Alex