On 02/26/2018 04:14 PM, Laigui Qin wrote:
I would like to think there is a well maintained Yocto/Poky repository somewhere in the world like the debian/Raspbian deb source to leverage (build and maintain my own repo is not my purpose.) Looks like there is not such repo available...

Please consider that Yocto is not a distribution. It's a toolkit for creating distributions aimed at embedded use cases. While Poky is a reference distro created using Yocto components, it has a fairly limited set of supported hardware, which is mostly various QEMU emulator machines. Almost anyone else will have a different machine, different distribution features, and various other customizations. So any attempt to provide an 'offical' package feed from Yocto itself will just cause confusion and breakage, and will tie up the limited manpower we have even more.

Alex