Hi Brian,

What you need in the .bb is a runtime-dependency. RDEPENDS_${PN} += “
${PYTHON_PN}-flask ${PYTHON_PN}-jinja ${PYTHON_PN}-markdown” and so on. This
will add these modules in the root-filesystem and will be available on the
target.

If you need some basic help with a python recipe, there is a git repository
YoctoCookbook
https://github.com/yoctocookbook/meta-custom/tree/master/recipes-python/python-helloworld
 to get you some idea.

Please not I am in no ways a Yocto expert on recipe creations but for the past
few weeks this is what I have been able to discover. Due to lack of examples on
custom recipes in python this is the best I can help you with.

Best Regards,

Shan