On May 15, 2007, at 6:30 AM, Matt Henderson wrote:

Here the workflow I'd prefer to have:

1. command-space to invoke quicksilver
2. Type "PayPal" (it would soon learn I'm looking for my Yojimbo record), and hit return.
3. Type in my application password
4. I then find myself in safari at the paypal website with my password on the clipboard.

Anyone know how this could be setup? (or whether it's even possible?) Thanks!

Don't know about Quicksilver, as I'm a LaunchBar user myself, but I've automated the process of getting passwords from Yojimbo to a web page using QuicKeys. You could probably do it with another macro utility like iKey as well.