I love Yojimbo and use it all the time, but for the function you want,
I suggest you look at 1passwd. It is an easy to use and very secure
system for storing passwords for all browsers and syncing them across
machines, all within a single keychain.

aj

On 5/16/07, bill shamam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why not use the MacOS Keychain for this?   That's what it's designed
for.