Hi all,

I'm slowly getting the hang of Yojimbo. I've now discovered the option to view in an external editor.

This by default is set to TextEdit. This is great for rich text but I quite fancy using BBEdit.

Thus I have two questions:

1. (How) Is it possible to change the default external editor? (I searched the preferences, the help and the online FAQ with no luck.)

2. Since there is no 'make plain text' option, can I just ask will Yojimbo do horrible things to my BBEdit files when I import them?

Thanks
Carlton