Hi Rick,

I was wondering if you could provide a bit more details on what it took to
get this working in the other ORBs?  One thing that caught my eye is that
you mentioned that the IBM ORB used a plugable transport and this was where
you implemented this functionality before.  I'm wondering if this could be
similar to the OCI framework that is included with the current ORB in
Yoko.   This framework has been used to create the IIOP transport, and in
the past for other transport plugins for UDP and IIOP over SSL/TLS.  It
might not be what you are describing but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Darren