Rick McGuire wrote:
Speaking with my Geronimo hat on, I'd have to say that requiring a custom OCI plugin get written is not an acceptable solution. Adding the appropriate hooks is not that big of a change to the IIOP code....I had support for a plugin-to-the-plugin roughed out in just a day that met all of the Geronimo requirements I stated above. I shelved this solution pending checking of the secure transport code you said you were working one.

I think we should use your solution. The solution I have is aimed at stand-alone CSI operation. I think we should get your plugin-to-the-plugin in the repo.

Good job, btw.

Regards,
Anders