+1

-dain

On Mar 5, 2007, at 1:19 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:

Hi,

I created the source and binary distributions of the latest Yoko
Milestone 2 release candidate level (SVN revision r514688) using the branch located here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/yoko/branches/yoko-1.0- incubating-M2

The built and signed artifacts are located in a staging directory on my people id:
http://people.apache.org/~rickmcguire/yoko/staging/

The distribution files are in the subdirectory:
http://people.apache.org/~rickmcguire/yoko/staging/org/apache/yoko/ yoko-distribution/1.0-incubating-M2/

The list of JIRA issues resolved and closed in this Milestone 1 release
is here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa? reset=true&pid=12310271&status=6

Instructions on setting up your environment to use Yoko and getting
started with the Yoko samples are in the README.txt file contained in
the samples directory in the distributions.

As per the earlier vote, the M2 release distributions have been built using the runtime profile, so only the ORB runtime binaries are being published.
Please vote to publish the Milestone 1 release distributions. Please
take some time to download the distributions, review them and test them
in your environment before voting.

[ ] +1 Release the incubating-M2 version
[ ] 0  No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release the incubating-M2 version

The vote is open for the next 72 hours. At least three +1 votes are
required, and only the votes from Yoko committers are binding. If the
majority of all votes are positive, I will send a summary of that vote
to the Incubator's general list to formally request the Incubator PMC to approve the Apache Yoko Milestone 2 release. For your reference the Incubator
release policy guidelines are available at

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/ Incubation_Policy.html#Releases.

Thanks

Rick