> I will have a look into it today and tomorrow and will come up with an
> ISO soon. We're gonna need persistent testing for the rest of this
> week. So please stay tuned and help us fixing this.

Looking forward to trying them out.

Hi,

have to delay looking into it.
Caught some serious bug and my head feels like it's about to explode.

Right now I think it only works properly with lilo. Grub also needs
some adjustments. But you can press escape after installation and
should be able to run grub installation manually:

with grub
root (hdx,y)
setup (hd0)
quit

See here for details, http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub-faq.en.html

Working ISO should be available at / after the weekend. Given I get my
hands on this laptop one more time.

regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Linux Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.