Hi mates,

I have been following the package migration from Yoper 3.0 to 3.1. I just want
to remember everyone we had a wrong permission assignation bug  in our build
template. Basically it was this:
%files
%defattr(755, root, root)

I've reliased that we are migrating some packages having this old bug. We
should fix it by simply changing the 755 for -, like next:
%files
%defattr(-, root, root)

This will set files the right permissions. I would ask for everyone to correct
his/her build template to stop spreading out this bug. Besides, please, bear in
mind this issue while building new packages. It isn't a crucial issue but we
should fix it anyway and stop spreading it out.

Best regards!

PS: Next you have some examples. Please, I have no intention to bother anyone
whatever the author of the build is. Take it from a constructive point of view:
http://88.198.41.209/build/yoper-3.1-rocketfuel/wine-0.9.51-23._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_/wine.spec
http://88.198.41.209/build/yoper-3.1-rocketfuel/gimp-2.4.3-15._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_/gimp.spec
http://88.198.41.209/build/yoper-3.1-rocketfuel/p7zip-4.55-1._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_/p7zip.spec
http://88.198.41.209/build/yoper-3.1-rocketfuel/gdb-6.7.1-9._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_/gdb.spec
 (This one is mine, but I didn't migrate it)
....etc.