Hi Armin,

sorry for my horrible English. I hope Tobias give me (us) an intensive English
course soon... :-P
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: yoper-dev@lists.yoper.com
> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:43:18 +1300
> Subject: Re: [yoper-dev] Packages migration from Yoper 3.0
>
> Hey Carlos!
>
> I'm not quite sure whether I understood you correct .. you really think we
> should change default permissions to 755 (expression "change for" is unknown
> to me) or vise versa?

Well, what I meant when I said "change for" is "must be replaced by". Thus
everyone should replaced '755' by '-'. This is because if we don't, we'll
change the default file permissions which, generally speaking, are correctly
assigned in installation time. Thus, we don't need to override them because
will do more harm than good.

Tobias, considere being English teacher for a day or so...  you have just seen
what might happen if you don't it... :-D

Best regards to everyone! :-)