Hi Peter,

just a simple (and maybe stupid) question: do you have both channels
3.0/rocketfuel and 3.1/rocketfuel, or last the latter? I say this because not
all packages have been migrated to Yoper 3.1, thus there is still a dependency
on Yoper 3.0 repositories. Remember you need both channels and let smart to
decide which packages to install each time.

FYI, I have upgraded my laptop from 3.0 to 3.1 and, apart from some minor
problems with smart due to the right volume of package to upgrade,  I didn't
have any problem at all and  everything works good. Well, I'll be honest, the
only package that didn't work out-of-the-box was 'nano' due to a wrong
configuration fo /etc/nanorc file. The issue hasn't be fixed yet, but we have
found the way to do it. So hopefully it will be repackaged soon.

Best regards! ;-)