Hi Peter,

if you say the only problem you have relies on hwsetup, then I think I know the
reason: it is only available in the 3.0 branch. Thus, the package might be
broken. Last day it happen the same thing to me when I tried to use ImageMagick
and I had to migrate it to 3.1/Rocketfuel to sort it out. I'll try to migrate
it this evening so you can try ISO generated tomorrow.

I hope this is fine to you...

Best regards!  ;-)