On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 01:33:42PM +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}  You have only moved the call to AC_ERLANG_CHECK_LIB away from the user
}  m4 macro into configure.ac.

Yes, but now it works as it should:  aclocal; autoconf; ./configure

I now notice there is a `bootstrap' script to do the above with
an option to aclocal to include the user macros in the m4 directory.
It's unnecessary.

}  You also removed ERLANG_LIB_VER_SUBST, which
}  you fixed for all but one release file in another commit.

Aha!  I missed that.  Here you go:

  http://github.com/vances/yxa/commit/20d92dc5f5461fd9746ab3e92e94656662c79af5

}  I'm planning to change the way yaws is autodetected. We need to use
}  pkg-config since yaws' directory is not search by default. (Except in
}  some Debian/Ubuntu versions where yaws is installed in
}  the /usr/lib/erlang tree.)

That won't work for me as I use OTP release packages.  The existing
way (autoconf) shouldn't interfere with whatever you're doing.  It
just won't apply to the release files (i.e. don't use ERLANG_LIB_???_yaws).

--
        -Vance