Well, I don't dislike Nader. His ideas are good ones, but in the grand
scheme of things he is not helping the situation by running. Every
vote for Nader is a vote for Bush. It's as simple as that. Inflamed? I
am totally digusted at this shitstorm.

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:14:53 -0000, Andrew Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What truly confounds me is how close the race is between Boosh and
>  Kerry...and how they just ignore Nader as if he's not there. I mean there
> are
>  people this time, who usually don't vote, voting against Boosh, just to
> oust him
>  and it's still neck and neck. Damn. The Boosh lackeys were caught last time
>  discounting the the black vote...and got away with it, and it's going to
> happen
>  again...Boosh is the evil prince.
>
>  Sorry to flare up off topic like this. I''ve just been a little inflamed at
> the moment
>  here at work. A poor sucker working among the wealthy republican crust that
>  develops between the elephant's toes. Hard to see daylight.
>
>  -YH
>
>  --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], ESO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > It doesn't surprise me one bit. This election will be a defying moment
>  > for the American people. If we have another 2000 type scenario, and
>  > the people do not revolt then we are truly "dumb all over."
>  >
>  > I just want to know, how many of YOU are going to vote?
>  >
>  > Milhouse?
>  >
>  >
>  > On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:33:48 -0000, Andrew Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
>  > >
>  > >  Isn't it almost surreal? I cannot believe this shit. How a man who
> wasn't
>  > > even
>  > >  elected in the first place is going to be president without being
> elected
>  > > again.
>  > >  Eff'n amazing, how he continually escapes impeachment.
>  > >
>  > >  -YH
>  > >
>  > >  --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  > >  wrote:
>  > >  > Yep, it's Groundhog Day the sequel:
>  > >  >
>  > >  > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3960679.stm
>  > >  >
>  > >  > Of course, it is just a coincidence that these 58,000 votes go
> missing in
>  > >  Florida, where Dubya's cousin in is charge. Just a coincidence that
> they
>  go
>  > >  missing in a strongly Democratic Party area of Florida. Just a
> coincidence
>  > > that
>  > >  they go missing in an election which is almost cetainly going to go to
> the
>  > > wire.
>  > >  Looks like, again, the lawyers and the Supreme Court (which, by just a
>  > >  coincidence, is solidly reactionary/conservative/Republican) are going
> [...]

~ESO~

"Hey you, White House
HA-HA, charade you are!"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM