Chrisforeman2002-US << Dawayne Bailey << Thierry barbier << Richard << lusi tanio << John-US  (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...)  <<  [EMAIL PROTECTED]... <<
I can't help but wonder here if everyone on this vine list REALIZES that they are responsible for copying the masters and passing the originals along. I have a sneaking suspicion that a couple may not...
Trying to avoid a potential "issue" here.
SOFA

"Jim - I don't know how or when I can get a copy of both of these
DVDs, but if I do, are these playable on regular home DVD units or
just on computer only? Thanks for sharing all of this great classic
Zappa stuff!
Dawayne"