Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: DVDs Saturday Night live and Mudd Club (Europe Vine)

Seeing as I started this one off, I'll do you a copy SOFA.
I'll get it in the post mid week.
Cris

On 19 Jun 2005, at 3:58 pm, SOFA wrote:

That is a very generous offer, Luis...
(Michael, I hope you're reading this.) I guess Michael will contact you
to take you up on it... Personally, I wouldn't mind copies of these
myself, but I cannot burn DVD, so I can't pass it along. If anyone has
these and would care to trade for them with audio CD, contact me
off-list.
Happy Father's Day to all the dear-old-dads out there.
SOFA

MAKE MONEY WITH EVERY CLICK YOU MAKE!!
Google, Ask Jeeves, and other search engines will pay, everytime you
use them.
Register here with your email address and password of your choice.
http://www.wisdom4all.co.uk/index.php?ref=1000810
Get your friends to register and really see the money grow!