Chris,
I'm so sorry to hear all these sad things that are happening to you and your
family :-(
My thoughts and prayers are and will be with you all up there.
I know this is hard and difficult time but try to be strong, don't give up.
Yours in hope
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM

So sorry to hear this, Cris.  My prayers are with you, your wife and family.
May you have better news real soon.

John Keating